In the wake of the Governor Newsom lifting his early December 2020 stay-at-home order, outdoor dining re-opened at Downtown Disney over the weekend.
Among the restaurants resuming outdoor dining are Ballast Point Brewing Co., Tortilla Jo’s, Naples Ristorante, Uva Bar & Cafe and Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen. Sprinkles Cupcakes is set to re-open on February.
Restaurants on Buena Vista Street in Disneyland’s California Adventure will resume outdoor dining on February 5. 200 cast members have been recalled to work for the re-opening of the Carthay Circle, Award Wieners and Smokejumpers Grill restaurants.
Disneyland Resort has adopted new mask rules for diners patronizing Downtown Disney and Buena Vista Street, requiring all patrons wear a mask with at least two layers of breathable material.
Here are the update guidelines:
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the Guest to remain hands-free
At this time, neck gaiters, open-chin triangle bandanas, and face coverings containing valves, mesh material or holes of any kind are not acceptable face coverings.
Costume masks are also not considered appropriate and are prohibited from being worn, in alignment with our existing rules.
Face coverings may have an integrated transparent plastic panel to aid in viewing the wearer’s mouth. These face coverings must:
- Be a fabric face covering featuring a solid plastic panel containing no openings that is attached to the fabric on all sides using tight knit stitching
- Meet all face covering requirements listed above